EMPOWERING U.S. AND GLOBAL COMPANIES TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH INVESTORS
Welcome to OTCIQ, a market intelligence and investor relations portal that gives CEOs, CFOs, and IROs access to a suite of Corporate Services; services that are designed to help monitor a security’s market activity and seamlessly distribute information to investors.
Whether you’re a global blue chip or a smaller high growth company, or an outstanding company somewhere in between, it’s about letting your investors Analyze, Value, and Trade your securities --- with confidence and ease.
News & Updates.
Updated Pink Basic Disclosure Guidelines and the Attorney Letter Guidelines
OTC Markets has updated the Pink Basic Disclosure Guidelines and the Attorney Letter Guidelines for companies and their attorneys that publish disclosure and financial information to the market through OTCIQ.com. New versions of these documents may be found in the links below. A summary of the amendments can be found here.
Companies should begin using these new guidelines immediately. After March 15, 2019, no company disclosure documents or attorney letters submitted using prior versions of OTC Markets Guidelines will be used to qualify a company for the Current Information or Limited Information tiers. If you have any questions about the new guidelines, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms & Guides.
- Upload your OTCQB certification: New Certification Template
- Sign up for a free OTCIQ.com account: OTCIQ Basic Order Form
- Subscribe to OTC Disclosure & News Service or Real-Time Level 2 Quotes: OTCIQ Order Form
- Change users for your account: User Change Request Form
- Verify Your Company Profile: How to Video
- Maximize your news distribution through OTC Disclosure & News Service and PR Newswire: FAQ
Our Markets - Engage your investors.
The OTCQX Best Market.
Designed for public companies that want to trade alongside other best-in-class peers. OTCQX distinguishes companies by the excellence of their operations and the diligence with which they provide information and clearly convey their qualifications to investors.
International Companies | U.S. Companies | U.S. Banks
The OTCQB Venture Market.
Designed for companies to provide a strong baseline of transparency and trading to inform and engage investors. As Americas Venture Market, OTCQB provides efficient public trading for companies to start building shareholder liquidity today and develop into tomorrows leaders. Learn More
Our Corporate Services - Share information.
- OTC Disclosure & News Service. Got news? Share it far and wide.
Publish and distribute data, news, and financials to a wide audience of investors. Learn more
- Blue Sky Solutions. Blue Sky Laws. They're a big deal - Do you know why?
Expand investment advisors' ability to research and recommend securities. Learn more
- Real-Time Level 2 Quotes. Turn them on. Investors need to see the liquidity in your stock.
Give investors access to real-time bid and ask price and size. Learn more
- Collaboration with Issuer Direct for News, Compliance and Communications Solutions
Access this comprehensive suite of investor relations offerings for OTCQX and OTCQB Issuers. Learn more