The Venture Market
The OTCQB® Venture Market offers investors transparent trading in entrepreneurial and development stage U.S. and international companies that may not yet quality for OTCQX. To be eligible, companies must be current in their reporting and must undergo an annual verification and management certification process. Companies must also meet a minimum ($0.01) bid test and may not be in bankruptcy.
Company Benefits on OTCQB
- Minimum bid price test of $0.01 removes companies that are most likely to be the subject of dilutive stock fraud schemes and promotion
- Improved investor confidence through verified information, confirming that the Company Profile displayed on www.otcmarkets.com is current and complete
- Annual management certification process to verify officers, directors, controlling shareholders, and shares outstanding
- Greater information availability for investors through the OTC Disclosure & News Service
- Transparent prices for investors through full-depth of book with Real Time Level 2 quotes
OTC Disclosure & News: Publish and distribute data, news, and financials to a wide audience of investors.
Companies use the OTC Disclosure & News to post disclosure and company news for investors. Annual and interim reports, news releases, material events, investor videos, and presentations appear on www.otcmarkets.com and the company quote page. Companies can also elect to have this information feed directly to PR Newswire’s expansive network, including local, national and Reg. FD-compliant news portals. OTC Disclosure & News also distributes fundamental data in XBRL format through EDGAR Online to investment databases and financial sites such as Yahoo! Finance.
Real Time Level 2 Quotes: Give investors access to real-time bid and ask price and size.
Investors want to see current available liquidity in a security. OTCQB includes sponsorship of real-time level 2 quotes – so all investors and market participants can see broker-dealer bid and ask prices and size, closely track market activity, and trade with confidence.
OTC Market Report: Get a weekly summary of market performance and trading activity.
OTCQB companies get a concise visual summary of market performance and trading activity delivered weekly via email. OTC Market Reports can be easily redistributed to a company’s board of directors, management team, and shareholders.